So I LOVE chocolate and wanted a nice treat at night. I’ve been making these macadamia nut clusters! They’re completely organic and approved for Plant Paradox (just don’t eat 500 of them lol). Two ingredients and takes like 5 minutes to whip up!
- 1 cup 72% organic dark chocolate chips or stevia chocolate chips
- 1 cup Organic macadamia nuts (I like to crush them using a frying pan but you can do it like a normal person with one of those kitchen hammer things)
- Sea salt to sprinkle on top (optional)
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper and set aside
- Melt half a bag of chocolate chips (about a cup) in a small saucepan on low heat
- Once the chocolate is melted, add about a cup of macadamia nuts. Mix all together
- Use a spoon and scoop little blobs onto the cookie sheet. Place in freezer for an hour. Enjoy!