This is my all time FAVORITE Plant Paradox breakfast thanks to my brother! He made this for me after forcing me to work out with him and I’ve been hooked ever since!
Here’s what you need to feed one person! Sorry if the recipe isn’t exact, I hope you guys get the idea! 🙂
* 1/2 of an organic sweet potato (uncooked and chopped into bitesized cubes)
* 1/4 of a small organic onion (chopped)
* 3 leaves of organic kale (shredded up) – you can add more if you want.
* 1 pastured egg
* Salt, pepper and olive oil
* Goat cheese for topping (optional)
Heat up skillet with a generous amount of olive oil. Add onion and sweet potato with salt and pepper to taste. Make sure the sweet potato and onion get evenly covered with the olive oil and seasoning. Cook for about 8 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the sweet potato gets soft on the inside and crispy on the outside. The onions should get clear once cooked. Add the kale, a little bit more olive oil and stir up until cooked. Remove from heat and put on your plate. Cook up your egg in a separate skillet either poached, over-easy or sunny-side up. Place the egg on top of your hash and top the dish with goat cheese. Enjoy!